The self-balancing electric scooter is one of the most innovative modes of personal transportation. Some fans refer to it as the ‘hoverboard’, a term that was popularised by the ‘Back to the Future’ films, although the vehicle does not exactly hover above the ground. While they look like the skateboards of the future, the self-balancing electric scooter consists of two 6.5-inch wheels on the sides and foot boards that are moulded appropriately to let your feet rest comfortably on them, so you can easily maintain your balance while riding. This type of electric scooter may be best for you if you want to go hands-free, or you simply want a fun and trendy ride that can take you to school, work, or to the store.
Riding a self-balancing electric scooter should be easy. In fact, all you need to do is lean one way or to the other end, and leave the rest to the scooter. Most riders are able to master usually in half a minute. To accelerate, simply lean forward. Many models of the self-balancing electric scooter can reach up to 10 miles an hour, with a range of approximately 20 miles on a fully charged battery. This way, this hip mode of transportation is a great option for mobility in a fun and exciting way.
Part of the appeal of the self-balancing electric scooter is the range of colours and designs. Hence, you should be able to pick a style or colour that matches your personality or character. Self-balancing electric scooters are great for both children and adults alike. More experienced hoverboard riders can already do fakies and jumps, but if you are new to it, be sure to practise safe riding with knee pads and a helmet. Likewise, riders are advised not to use their self-balancing electric scooters in commercial establishments unless permitted.
Blog Source URL: http://www.electricbikescootercar.co.uk/news-blog-headlines?news_id=54
Electric bikes are becoming more and more popular as people start to look for greener ways to get around and reduce their carbon footprint. Their popularity has led to innovations like the folding electric bike, which is practical for daily commuters who may need to rely on different modes of transportation to get to school or work. Still not sure about getting a folding electric bike? It might be right for you if:
- You rely on multiple modes of transportation – Cycling alone may not help you arrive at where you need to go on time, so you may need to drag your bike with you to the tube or on to a bus. That may not be practical, since a typical bicycle will be bulky and take up a lot of space. A folding electric bike easily folds away when not in use, so you can carry it in a more compact form and be able to ride other modes of transportation without any problems.
- You want to have a chance to exercise despite your busy schedule – A folding electric bike may be a good start if you want to insert some cardio exercise into your daily commute. In case you need to climb hills, the electric motor can easily propel you upward, so you do not have to worry about becoming a little to sweaty by the time you arrive at your destination.
- You live in a small home – You can easily fold the bike and store it in a small space in your garage or in your apartment.
- You need a reliable mode of transportation for quick errands – A high-quality folding electric bike can let you travel up to 35 km or 21 miles in speeds of 25km/h or 15.5mph, so you can easily rely on the bike for quick and short trips to the store. The bikes comply with traffic regulations and the Highway Code, too.
- You hate maintenance – Electric bikes have brushless motors, which require minimal maintenance.
Blog Source URL: http://www.electricbikescootercar.co.uk/news-blog-headlines?news_id=53